Domination of the coal markets and its large presence in the physical markets is why Merrill Lynch has, for the second year running, attracted the attention of the panel to be voted Coal House of the Year 2008.
Along with its financial trading offices in the US and London, Merrill Lynch Global Commodities (MLCI) has also developed sizeable physical positions in the US, Colombia, Australia and Indonesia.
"The MLCI coal group stands out from the competition because it is an investment bank that has
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more