Orbeo's hybrid industrial and financial expertise has driven it to the top of the carbon markets. Voted as the leading trader on the European Union's emissions trading scheme (EU ETS) by Energy Risk readers, the company unites the upstream and downstream carbon markets by offering a triumvirate of services: carbon credit origination, marketing and distribution, and trading.
Orbeo, a joint venture formed in July 2006 between chemical company Rhodia and investment bank Societe Generale (Soc Gen),
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules