JP Morgan has grown its power business considerably over the past year and looks set to continue expanding, earning it the title of Energy Risk's US Electricity House of the Year.
As a result of the two acquisitions in the past year, JP Morgan's North America Power business now has a 100-strong team, with more than 6,000 megawatts of power generation under management and 4,000 megawatts of load that is managed by the firm.
The power business transacted with more than 180 different clients and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines