As energy markets become increasingly volatile, competitive and commoditised, the volume of data being amassed by risk managers and traders also grows. As it does so, faster processing needs and capabilities are needed to turn such information into an advantage.
The highly competitive energy trading and risk management (ETRM) software space is bursting at the seams with companies all offering specific solutions to this relentless data growth, yet the ability of Sungard's FAME (Forecasting
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief