You've seen the winning deals, but which banks should be congratulating themselves on a job well done? The bookrunner roll of honour is no substitute for quantitative market share league tables - but it does indicate which banks are building the most groundbreaking deals in the market today. The result is a resounding victory for JPMorgan, which worked on no fewer than four of the nine winning deals. Indeed, the only category in which the bank is not represented with either a winning deal or
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?