Credit research is undergoing a major transformation as banks reassess its value to clients - and their bottom line. But the winning banks in the research and strategy section of our awards this year prove investment in this part of the industry is still more than worthwhile.
At UBS, which won this year's award for the best bank in high-grade credit research, Duncan Warwick-Champion, head of European credit research, believes the stability and solidity of the department and its research has
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines