This year Credit held its first US awards ceremony, opting for a classic English high tea at the Ritz-Carlton near New York's World Financial Center. Nearly a hundred of the market's top performers joined us for cocktails and cucumber sandwiches for the first of what will be an annual event.
It was Lehman Brothers' afternoon. The bank's 15 years of investment in its global credit business translated into several of the most prized awards: best credit house, best securitisation house, best
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia