Although the credit market has been undergoing immense stress since last summer, the industry continues to accomplish much and there has never been a more important time to recognise the achievements of its foremost institutions.
When speaking to the winners for our Credit Awards 2008, we were struck by their emphasis on the opportunities still to be found despite the turmoil. Special recognition goes to Markit Group - many times we have received anecdotal evidence from our contacts of the firm's
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines