JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) sets the pace for op risk developments in the financial sector. For the second year running, the bank wins the award for best large bank advanced measurement approach (AMA) op risk framework.
The judges said: "This firm impresses with its innovative approach to op risk measurement and management, which always seems to seek to balance the cutting-edge with the practical. JP Morgan wins this award for its overall outstanding approach to operational risk, and its continued
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia