The awards, held at the Waldorf Hilton and hosted by BBC radio and television commentator Jeremy Vine, had a festive atmosphere. Entrants gathered in the grand foyer for before dinner drinks where there was much laughter and camaraderie among the participants in this year's awards, as well as a touch of nervousness as those nominated waited to hear the outcome of the judging.
Vine, in his own inimitable style, told the audience about the kinds of operational risks that happen in the 'real
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance