ABN Amro's second successive victory in the back-office category is a reflection of the bank's success in rolling out coverage of its risk reduction programme globally to 74 locations in 48 countries – a concrete achievement that has yielded measurable results.
The programme is not yet enterprise-wide – it exists within the bank's Group Shared Services Operations unit – but the 74 locations involved in it last year produced around 23 million transactions, says John Whiley, GSS Operations'
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?