In a year characterised by fear, the role of exchanges as transparent providers of liquidity has proven vital to the functioning of financial markets. Singapore Exchange (SGX) has won praise for its proactive approach to meeting market participants' needs and by continuing to offer a liquid and transparent trading platform, despite tumultuous market conditions.
"We operate a robust yet market-orientated regulatory regime, with all market participants expected to abide by the same disclosure
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE