The world's best-performing hedge fund must surely take massive risks, one would assume. But Asia Risk's hedge fund manager of the year, Winnington Capital, proves that is not always the case. Since it was set up in June 1999, the Hong Kong-based firm has established a track record of consistently high returns, reinforced with prudent risk management.
Winnington's sole fund - Trophy Fund - returned 137.34% in the year from August 1, 2005 to end-July 2006; and an annualised 56.41% since its
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility