HSBC has continued to dominate its local rivals in Hong Kong's derivatives markets over the past year. The bank has remained committed to locally developed risk management solutions and has been a core player in the evolution of local markets.
"In 2005, we have experienced strong growth across a wide range of business areas [in Hong Kong and the rest of Asia]," says Hossein Zaimi, head of forex derivatives at HSBC in Hong Kong.
A key part of the bank's success in the Special Administrative
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden