Winston Churchill once said: "Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse." The ability, therefore, to harness tradition and innovation is what makes Deutsche Bank's Loan Exposure Management Group (LEMG) exceptional. Founded in 2003, LEMG is widely recognised for its disciplined, transparent and integrated approach to managing the credit risk in Deutsche Bank's corporate and investment bank loan book.
LEMG has helped the bank enhance its
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance