Altough year for structured products in Asia saw Société Générale's (SG) equity derivatives team lead the market into Chinese capital-guaranteed products, maintain its lead in the Hong Kong warrant market, and continue to provide innovative, fast and flexible structures to both retail and institutional players.
"It was a difficult year," says Raphael Blot, managing director, equity derivatives at SG. "Two to three years ago in Hong Kong, 70% of the net money going into mutual funds was going
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines