Organisational change has again been close to the top of the agenda for Mitsubishi Securities over the last 12 months. The merger of parent Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group (MTFG) and UFJ Holdings in October 2005 has seen Mitsubishi absorb UFJ Tsubasa Securities to form Mitsubishi UFJ Securities.
2005 has also seen the marriage of fixed income to the derivatives and structured products group, the latest in a long line of structural changes stretching back to 2002 when it was decided to
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines