The 2008 Asia Risk Awards dinner - on November 20 in Hong Kong - was a bright spot in an otherwise punishing year for institutions. Deutsche Bank showed its strength in derivatives and risk management by scooping the overall house award, along with the prize for equity derivatives.
1. Deutsche Bank's Noreddine Sebti, who collected the derivatives house of the year award for Asia ex-Japan on behalf of the German bank
2. BNP Paribas' Stefan Reitz with the Japan house award. The bank was also named
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay