Q: Looking at the various initiatives over the past 12 months - such as the merger of the cash equities trading and equity derivatives business and the integration of the private equity financing and equity derivatives platforms - is the reorganisation complete and what has been the biggest challenge in implementing those initiatives in Asia?
The integration is complete. In fact, we have moved into the next phase and, in recognition of the potential and opportunities, have increased staff in
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia