Being niche is Barclays Capital's strength in currency derivatives. The UK investment bank's corporate foreign exchange and risk advisory team is widely praised for its flexible approach to tailoring hedging solutions for its customers.
One corporate client in India says: "Unlike other banks, Barclays does not come to us with a pre-packaged product. They engage with us to systematically flesh out our objectives and our constraints. It is refreshing to see them tailor their products to fit our
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden