Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking (SG) has again demonstrated effective integration of the bank's trading, structuring and financing expertise to provide relevant and reliable commodity-linked products for both institutions and retail investors. The French bank has also made great strides in the emerging asset class of certified emissions reductions (CERs) further marking it out from the commodity competition for a second consecutive year.
One of the keys to the bank's success
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance