The view of Singapore's Marina Bay from Artradis' 26th-floor trading room must be looking better than ever. In a year when Asian hedge fund returns seemed to be getting suspiciously closely correlated to stock markets, Asia Risk's choice for hedge fund manager of the year has made big gains by bucking that trend.
Given Artradis' long-volatility bias, it did very well out of the major volatility spikes in 2007, all the while employing a strongly defensive stance through disciplined risk
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?