Asia Risk's deal of the year for 2006 - the Start II collateralised loan obligation (CLO) - has received abundant praise for its unique exposure to Asian corporate risk; its efficient structure that enabled the originator, Standard Chartered, to achieve significant risk transfer under the proposed Basel II framework; and the strong execution, which generated significant demand from investors globally across the entire capital structure.
The $1.6 billion deal, co-arranged by Standard Chartered
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines