If avoiding making the headlines was one measure of a bank's success since mid-2007, Kookmin Bank has excelled on this front, at a time when many of its peers have suffered negative press. One factor behind this may well be that the bank is recognised as one of the most advanced Asian banks in terms of risk management, and some way ahead of its domestic rivals - as it has shown in the past year.
"Kookmin Bank is definitely at the top in terms of risk management in South Korea," says a South
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?