It is a bold company that enters the market for enterprise risk management software, already crowded with established players. IT&e is an Australia-based financial industry software and services firm with a number of Australia’s leading banks as customers, including National Australia Bank, Westpac and Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), for which the company developed a customised credit risk engine.
Following its work at CBA, and after spotting a local sales opportunity – a
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights