To be successful in equity derivatives, a complete and broad product offering is a prerequisite. It has become clear that having a strong flow business to offset risk concentrations accumulated through structured products activities is vital to being a major player in equity derivatives and sustaining a prosperous business.
BNP Paribas, Risk's 2007 Equity Derivatives House of the Year winner, has devoted significant resources to building its flow business and strengthening its overall
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines