Risk’s foreign language publication, Risk Italia, invited derivatives professionals working in the Italian market to the reception, hosted by His Excellency Ambassador Giancarlo Aragona.
The large, London-based Italian derivatives community came out in force, and many Rome and Milan-based
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019