The great and the good of the financial risk management industry gathered at a central London hotel on April 27 for the inaugural Risk Awards and Rankings Dinner.
More than 200 people attended the dinner, during which the 2004 Risk awards were handed out to the winners (Risk January 2004, page 12) and the results of the 2004 Risk end-user rankings were revealed for the first time.
JP Morgan was the clear winner of the rankings on the night, scooping 11 of the 22 overall categories (Risk May
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines