Nordea Life & Pensions (Nordea L&P) is no stranger to bank derivatives desks. The pension provider of north European banking group Nordea, Nordea L&P is a well-known user of sophisticated financial products and an equally sophisticated manager of pension risk. Its investment approach sets it apart from some of its competitors, and has also contributed to it avoiding the worst of the tempest whipped up by the US subprime mortgage crisis.
The firm caters for 1.2 million clients across Denmark,
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines