Earlier this year, the US patent office published patent number 20070061238. Entitled Method and Apparatus for Retirement Income Planning, the patent might easily have been overlooked by anyone scrolling casually through the list of new filings. For someone with a knowledge of finance, however, the patent's authorship would have made it irresistible reading.
The inventors listed are: Zvi Bodie, a leading finance academic; Peter Hancock, former chief financial officer of JP Morgan; Roberto
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay