The market for wealth management products is expanding all the time on the back of increasing individual wealth in the world’s developed countries. Competition to capture this money is fierce, with product developers using a combination of innovation and shrewd marketing to win over customers.
Risk has introduced a new award this year to recognise excellence in this field, and the first winner is KBC Asset Management, with its multi-million-euro selling Maxisafe fixed-income
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance