With the global retail structured products market hitting EUR230 billion in 2005, the market-place is as competitive as it is crowded. To stand apart in structured products is quite a feat considering the amount of resources the top players allocate to their businesses. Barclays Capital's investor solutions team, however, garnered high praise from its clients to win Risk's inaugural Structured Products House of the Year award.
The investor solutions team's clients pointed to its customer
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia