The challenge of increased longevity is confronting countries around the world, and governments are wrestling with the challenge of how to encourage people to save more to fund ever-longer periods of retirement.
Insurers, meanwhile, are busy developing the next generation of long-term savings and investment products. It is no straightforward task. Consumers want simple, flexible products that provide attractive growth rates and guarantees. Insurers need to find ways of providing these guarantees
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules