Awards 2014: Barclays
Best bank: ALM
Best bank: equity risk
There is a pan-European flavour to Barclays' achievements this year. The insurance solutions team at the bank can point to successes across the region, including work to create new investment opportunities for yield-starved Italian insurers, hedging solutions to breathe life into a struggling German product and an equity risk management overhaul for one client that took nine months to pull together.
In Germany, for example, clients are
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?