Awards 2014: Conning
Best ESG software
Conning has gone beyond expectations to prepare firms for the realities of market change in its economic scenario generation (ESG) software this year. This includes an interest rate model that captures low-yield environments and accounts for the negative yields that have been experienced globally, making it particularly relevant right now.
"We advocated the need for negative interest rates well before 2007 and stood by that, despite scepticism from some
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants