Awards 2014: RBS
Best bank, interest rate and inflation risk
"Good listeners - they tailor solutions to what we want," is how one client describes Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), the winner in our rates and inflation category this year. And tailored solutions have been in clear evidence from RBS in past years, with an impressive track record of innovative trading ideas. These include the first real rate swaption trade, first forward starting limited price index (LPI) trade, first UK consumer price
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?