“When are low interest rates going to start biting?” asks the chairman of the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (Eiopa), Gabriel Bernardino, in an exclusive interview with Insurance Risk this month. For many, the answer will be that the biting is advanced already.
Insurers have been dealing with the issue of low interest rates for long enough to hope for change by now, but in mainland Europe there is little expectation of that happening soon. This makes the inclusion of a
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay