This month sees the launch of an updated, interactive app for Insurance Risk, which will be available on both iPad and iPhone. We have listened to feedback from users and added a number of new features, including video, search, bookmarks and zoom - in addition to the existing app functionality that enables you to download an entire issue and read it wherever you like.
To mark the occasion, rather than producing our usual July/August edition this year, we have created an app-only August edition.
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules