The international project to develop a framework for supervising international insurance groups is in danger of exceeding its original purpose and loading a new and unwelcome layer of standards and regulations onto insurers, the American Insurance Association (AIA) warns.
The International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS), which is developing the so-called ComFrame initiative, insists that the project's goal is to construct "a framework for supervisors to efficiently and effectively
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia