The implementation of an Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (Orsa) regime for US insurers moved a step closer after the latest guidance was approved by the group charged with developing the requirements.
The Orsa proposals are now set to speed through the approval process, according to John Huff, director of the Missouri Department of Insurance, who chairs the Orsa working group of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
"This group moved at a particularly brisk pace. We are
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines