Guy Coughlan has left his position as global head, ALM advisory & co-head of European pension advisory at the London office of US investment bank JP Morgan.
Coughlan led the bank's LifeMetrics longevity team and was head of the technical committee at industry body Life and Longevity Markets Association (LLMA). He was a key figure in the efforts to build a functional longevity derivatives market.
Details as to the reasons of his departure are unclear at present.
Other than JP Morgan, the LLMA
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product