The Committee of European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Supervisors (Ceiops), the Frankfurt-based organisation charged with developing Solvency II, has set up a task force to deliver the fifth Quantitative Impact Study (QIS5).
The Ceiops secretariat-led task force will be responsible for supporting all expert groups in preparing and running QIS5, ensuring any overlapping areas in the exercise are dealt with in a consistent manner and making sure the QIS5 technical specifications and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines