The Brent System is a partnership between shareholding companies and consists of a proportion of the processing systems and structure on the TAQA-owned/operated Cormorant Alpha platform as well as the 150km pipeline connecting Cormorant Alpha to the BP operated Sullom Voe Oil Terminal in the Shetland Islands. TAQA owns a 24% share in the terminal.
The System is responsible for transporting around 100,000 barrels per day of oil from some 20 North Sea fields, accounting for almost 60% of the Sullom
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay