benefit to defined contribution structures has doubled in the last year, according to an annual survey published by the UK’s National Association of Pension Funds.
The association’s 27th survey, covering 800 UK pension schemes, showed that 13 schemes changed from defined benefit, where employers guarantee employees a set remuneration on retirement, to defined contribution schemes, where individuals take all the risk of the value of their
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia