How would you describe the Asian hedge fund industry?
If you take a look at the hedge fund market in Asia, one of the things that is discussed a lot is size and the fact that size does matter. It is very much an assets under management (AUM) story in Asia. A closer look at the overall numbers demonstrates there is a clear bifurcation between the haves versus the have nots. The AUM of the industry is very top heavy with the vast majority of Asian hedge fund assets managed by
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay