Michael Wickbom is an enthusiastic believer in Nordic equities. As managing director of Odin Fund Management, he believes his stable of funds proves this point. Although the company also offers global and European (excluding the Nordic region) equity funds, the Nordic funds account for 65% of the portfolio.
He believes Nordic equities offer good value but are often under-represented or absent from most investment portfolios. He wants that to change and says investors should take a closer look at
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines