Year to date (YTD) assets have increased by 45.8%, which is less than the 46.5% rise in the MSCI EM Latin America Index in US dollar terms.
The number of ETFs YTD increased by 10% with one new ETF launched, according to the latest report(1) on the Latin American ETF environment from BarclaysGlobal Investors. YTD the average daily trading volume increased by 34.1% to $172.8 million.
iShares was the largest ETF provider in terms of assets with $6.29 billion under management in 10 ETFs. This
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines