As part of an extensive research programme on hedge funds, EDHEC carried out a recent survey on the hedge fund diversification practices of European institutional investors: the EDHEC European Alternative Diversification Practices Survey.
We provide here a summary of the conclusions drawn from the analysis of the answers given by the 150 institutional investors who answered our questionnaire.
A slight majority of European institutional investors (51%) have already gained exposure to hedge fund
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules