Foundations and endowments have become a rapidly increasing investor in the fund, and fund of hedge funds (FoHF) business, according to Tracy McHale Stuart, chief executive officer at Corbin Capital Partners She attributes this trend to this investor group looking for opportunities that have higher return profiles and have more innovative investment strategies.
Corbin Capital Partners is best known by its former name, Dubin & Swieca Capital Management. The $3bn New York fund of funds was
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules