Hedge fund managers trying to raise capital in a difficult economic environment could do worse than to look at the vibrant markets of Latin America. These have emerged from the financial crisis in much better shape than most would have expected.
The sheer amount of wealth in Latin America makes a compelling case for targeting investors in the region. The World Wealth Report 2009 complied by Merrill Lynch and Capgemini estimated the combined wealth of high net worth individuals (HNWI) in Latin
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance